5 Reasons Not To Worry About What You Eat On Thanksgiving
Let’s keep it simple this year with 5 reasons not to worry about what you eat on Thanksgiving.
- It causes you stress and stress causes you to gain weight and eat more.
- The chances of worrying about what you eat changing your eating behaviors is minimal.
- Thanksgiving is not the reason anyone is overweight.
- It might actually be one of the few times this year that overeating is a reasonable thing to do. (you are not alone)
- Giving yourself permission to just be yourself and eat in a way that is pleasurable, might make your day easier.
This Thanksgiving cut yourself some slack. Try to be in the present and enjoy the day. On Friday, return to whatever part of your process you’re working on. And you may find you never left it in the first place.
May this Thanksgiving bring joy and peace.